DENIM DREAMS CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
THE CONTEST IS CLOSED. THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED.
No purchase necessary to enter. Submit the Denim Dreams Contest form to enter the contest.
This contest is sponsored by Bootlegger Clothing Inc. (BOOTLEGGER) having offices at 1530 Gamble Place, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 1N6, Canada (the “Sponsor.”) Submit the Contest form online within the promotion period and be automatically entered to win. The “Denim Dreams” Contest (the “Contest”) will begin at 12:00 AM CST on Tuesday, March 1st, 2023, and end at 11:59 PM CST on Friday, March 31st, 2023, (the “Promotion Period.”) All online contest entries must be received by the Sponsor no later than 11:59 PM CST on each contest date; no entries will be carried over between contest dates.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, except for Quebec, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before the date they submit their contest entry and who are not, employees or agents of Sponsor or of its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or its service agencies or independent contractors or immediate family of or are not residing in the same household as these employees. The respective families of the employees of the Sponsor, respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, and members of the aforementioned individuals’ respective immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest are not eligible to enter. A Qualifying participant may not be declared a winner unless the personal information listed on his/her valid provincial or federal issued identification matches exactly the personal information attached to their entry. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION PROCESS
The winner will be selected via random draw following the end of the promotion period. Promotion winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be reached or does not claim their prize after five (5) business days, another winner may or may not be selected, at Bootlegger’s sole discretion.
To claim the prize, the winner will have to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question (without the assistance of another individual or mechanical device) to be administered by a representative of Bootlegger during a pre-arranged, mutually convenient telephone call or by such other means as Bootlegger may require.
There will be one grand prize awarded to one winner. The winner will get 12 pairs for free jeans valued upto $100 each. Further information on how to redeem the prize will be provided to the grand prize winner.
The prize will be awarded as outlined with no cash surrender value provided. Substitutions will not be permitted. The prize will be non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- The Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence pertaining to this Contest, except with potential winner. Bootlegger shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors, or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet, or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from utilizing the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Bootlegger webpage or the Bootlegger website (herein collectively referred to as the “Websites”) during and following the promotion of this Contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or email failure. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, misdirected, or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human, or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. Subject to a contrary ruling by a recognized court of law if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), Bootlegger reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify a Participant or Group and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Under no circumstances shall the Sponsor be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information on the Websites (the “Information”) or use of the Websites. The Sponsor makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason.
- The Sponsor, and its respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all Prizes. Each Participant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted (including, without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy
- Additionally, all Participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by Contest, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, product substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without the permission of Bootlegger. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Bootlegger or for any other reason whatsoever, Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the unawarded portion of the Prize as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned or exchanged after pick-up. Where the prize is a gift card, choices of sizes and colours of products which may be purchased with a gift card are subject to availability at participating Bootlegger stores. No rain checks shall be provided.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries by the end of the Promotion. All entries become the property of Bootlegger.
- If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Rules, all persons making valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes (7) will be awarded.
- The Sponsor will share personal information with its personnel in connection with their duties in the Contest. Personal information collected in conjunction with this Contest will be used by the Sponsor: (1) to administer the Contest, including notification of the winning Participants and/or the full name, city, and province of the winning Participants on a publicly available winners list and/or on Facebook and Instagram and (2) for future advertising/marketing/promotional efforts of the Sponsor.
- Each Contest participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of his/her rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the use of his/her photo by the Sponsor in connection therewith.
- Each Participant hereby releases, discharges or saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of his/her rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of his/her participation in the Contest.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prize is the sole responsibility of each Prize winning Participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of the Sponsor, shall be the sole responsibility of each Participant. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Prize winning Participant shall be made. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prize.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected Participant, in order to be eligible to receive his/her Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by the Sponsor which relieves the Sponsor from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to him/her, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Prize winner’s province or territory of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Bootlegger within five (5) business days of it having been provided to the Prize winner. Once the Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, he/she will be entitled to claim his/her Prize.
- Any selected Participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified and may, at Bootlegger sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Bootlegger contests for a period to be determined by Bootlegger, without prejudice to Bootlegger right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Official Rules by such Participant. Should the selected Participant be disqualified for any reason, not claim his/her Prize within the specified time, not comply with the Rules or incorrectly answer the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may or may not select an alternate Prize winner.
- It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if he/she changes his/her address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under the current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Bootlegger Clothing Inc., from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest contact Bootlegger, 1530 Gamble Place, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 1N6 Attention: Bootlegger Customer Service.