Bootlegger believes in supporting the community. We support charities at both local and national levels throughout the year, and provide donations and sponsorships for numerous events and fundraisers.
If you are requesting a donation from Bootlegger, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines when making your request:
1. All requests for donations must be submitted to Bootlegger in writing. Telephone requests will not be accepted or considered.
2. All requests must be on letterhead of the organization requesting the donation, and must include all of the following information (requests missing any of this information may be declined):
- Name of company, group or person submitting the request.
- All contact information (mailing address, email address, and telephone number).
- Registered charitable number.
- Dollar amount requested and purpose.
- Be specific and include all details.
- Date of activity or event.
- Brief description of activity, location of activity target audience and expected attendance.
- Recognition to be provided to Bootlegger.
- Other information you think may be helpful.
3. Due to the large volume of requests received by Bootlegger, requests must be received a minimum of four weeks in advance. Requests received with less than four weeks notice may not be considered.
Please address your donation request to:
Unit 250-6651 Fraserwood Place
Attn: Customer Service
Or send via email to email@example.com
While we appreciate that every cause is worthwhile, we cannot offer support for all of the requests we receive. Due to the volume of requests received, Bootlegger support is restricted to applicants/events that best match our corporate giving guidelines. Unfortunately, Bootlegger is unable to provide support for the following requests:
- Requests made with less than four week's notice.
- Support for individuals.
- Professional or technical associations.
- Political groups.
- Religious & sectarian organizations, except community services/events offered
on a non-denominational basis.
- Trips, tours.
While Bootlegger would like to support every request, it is simply not possible. Each year, we receive hundreds of requests for donations. Therefore, we ask for your understanding if your donation is declined.