Our stores are re-opening across Canada. We recognize this has only been possible due to the efforts of all our communities and healthcare workers. Our heartfelt thanks to everyone.
Our #1 priority continues to be the health and well being of everyone. We’re following all the Federal and Provincial guidelines and implemented several measures to ensure your safety in our stores.
This is a brand new world for all of us, and some of these new procedures and ways of shopping will feel different at first. Thank you for your patience and willingness to learn new things as we move forward. Nothing matters more than the relationships we’ve built for almost 50 years, our gratitude for being such an important part of the Bootlegger family.
Your Bootlegger Team
|Province||Re-opening Date||Returns Allowed?||Fitting Rooms open?|
|Ontario||Friday, June 19||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|Newfoundland||Wednesday, June 17||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|Nova Scotia||Wednesday, June 10||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|New Brunswick||Wednesday, June 3||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|Manitoba||Tuesday, May 19||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|Saskatchewan||Tuesday, May 19||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|Alberta||Wednesday, June 3||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
|British Columbia||Wednesday, May 27||YES||YES (50% Capacity)|
We’ll be closely following the guidelines established by each provincial government – and may choose to wait a few extra days or weeks to re-open so we can be confident in delivering a safe shopping experience. Most stores will re-open with reduced hours.
We’re looking forward to seeing familiar faces and shopping with you again… but we want you to know that it won’t be business as usual, as we work to help keep both you and our associates safe.
When you come in, you’ll notice that some things are different:
- Reduced store hours (please call your local Bootlegger store for more information)
- Maximum of 10 people allowed in store at a time (including associates)
- Limited access to some fitting rooms to allow for physical distancing
- Associates will be wearing masks
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices
- Access to public washrooms (where usually available) will not be allowed
To remain compliant with these guidelines, we are asking our customers to help us ensure a safe shopping environment for everyone by:
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer when entering & exiting our store
- Practicing physical distancing and keeping 6 feet between yourself and other customers or store associates
- Refraining from bringing reusable bags
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit tap (to help, we’ve increased our tap limit to $250)
If you are experiencing any symptoms, if you’ve travelled recently, or if you’ve been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you please refrain from entering our stores.
Thank you for your support and your patience as we begin to work through this new way of serving you while keeping each other safe.
Items purchased between February 1 and your province’s store re-opening date can be returned until 45 days after stores re-open.
|Province||Returns Accepted Until|
|Ontario||Sunday, August 9|
|Newfoundland||Saturday, August 1|
|Nova Scotia||Saturday, July 25|
|New Brunswick||Saturday, July 18|
|Manitoba||Friday, July 3|
|Saskatchewan||Friday, July 3|
|Alberta||Saturday, July 18|
|British Columbia||Saturday, July 11|
In order to keep this process quick and safe, we ask that you take a couple of steps before you arrive:
- Be sure to bring your original receipt (for online orders, this is the receipt that was shipped with your order – not any of the email confirmations)
- If you are returning items from multiple purchases, please keep items together with their matching receipt
- Ensure that the item is unworn and the original tags are attached
As always, to receive a full refund, item(s) must be unworn with tag(s) attached and accompanied by the original receipt. Purchases made after stores re-open will be subject to our regular return policy. Full details of our return policy – including details on how to return by mail – can be found HERE
Where Bootlegger stores are open, our associates are happy to offer an “Order By Phone” service where customers can call in advance and request to and have their items ready for quick pick-up. We ask for your patience – and welcome your suggestions – as we pilot this program.
A few notes about Order By Phone:
- We ask that you pre-shop online using Locate In Store to determine if your desired items are available at the store you are calling
- When you receive a follow-up call that your items have been collected, you will need to visit the store within 48 hours to purchase your items and take them home
- At this time, we are not able to offer curbside pick-up
- This service may not be available in all locations on every day, depending on staffing – please call your local store for more information
All the Bootlegger styles you love (plus web exclusives) are available through bootlegger.com, and we hope you’ll continue to shop with us this way. Until further notice, we will be offering free ground shipping to home on orders over $50.
We’ve needed to make some changes (like setting up agents to work from home), but we’re here for you. You can reach our Customer Service team anytime at email@example.com and we will try our best to respond within 2 business days.
This is a brand new world for all of us, and some of these new procedures and ways of shopping will feel different at first. Delays may occur in store, in our distribution centre, and through Customer Service channels as we work to help as many customers as quickly and as safely as possible. Our promise to you is that we’ll do our best to keep delivering great service and a fun & friendly experience with our brand. Thank you for your patience and willingness to learn new things with us.