Bootlegger X Silver Jeans Co. Summer Contest
(5) GRAND PRIZE PACKAGES - EACH PRIZE INCLUDES:
- $250 of Silver Product
- Free Bootlegger Card ($10 value)
- Jeaneologist Session
(25) WINNERS OF A PAIR OF SILVER JEANS
- $120 of Silver Jeans
- Free Bootlegger Card ($10 value)
The sponsor of this contest is Bootlegger Clothing Inc. having offices at Unit 101 – 4460 Jacombs Road, Richmond, BC V6B 2C5 and Silver Jeans Co. having offices at 1100 South Coast Hwy Suite 301C Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
The “Bootlegger X Silver Jeans Co.” (the “Contest”) will begin at 12:00 am PST on Monday, May 15th, 2017 and end at 11:59 pm PST on Thursday, June 1st, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). All contest entries must be received by the Sponsor no later than 11:59 pm PST on Thursday, June 1st, 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
During the Contest Period, i) Entrants must follow @bootleggerjeans and @SilverjeansCo on Instagram. ii) Entrants must “like” any image posted on to Instagram from @Bootleggerjeans and @SilverjeansCo. The image should be related to the Bootlegger X Silver Jeans Co. Contest.
Your like is your entry to the Contest.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, with the exception of Quebec, who have reached the legal age of majority in the province/territory of residence at the time of entry to the Contest and who are not employees or agents of Bootlegger or of its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or its service providers or independent contractors, or immediate family of or persons residing in the same household as these employees or agents. A qualifying participant may not be declared a winner unless the personal information listed on his/her valid provincial or federal issued identification matches exactly the personal information attached to his/her entry. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION PROCESS
One entry will be selected via random draw by 12:00pm PST on the Monday, June 1st, 2017. The (30) Contest winners (the “Winner”) will be notified by Private Message on Instagram or Facebook. If any Winner cannot be reached or does not claim their Prize after five (5) business days including notification day, another winner may or may not be selected, at Bootlegger’s sole discretion.
If a Winners cannot be reached, does not claim the Prize after five (5) business days, or is otherwise disqualified from the Contest, another winning Entrant may or may not be selected, at Bootlegger sole discretion. Should Bootlegger choose to award a Prize to another winning Entrant, it will select a Prize winner among the remaining eligible entries.
There will be five (5) grand prizes, (each a “Prize”), awarded to five winners in the form of $250 of Silver Jeans, one (1) Free Bootlegger Card ($10 value), one (1) Jeaneologist Session. Maximum value of each prize is CDN $260.00.
There will be twenty five (25) secondary prizes, (each a “Prize”), awarded to (25) winners in the form of $120 maximum of Silver Jeans and one (1) Free Bootlegger Card ($10 value). Maxinum value of each price is CDN $130.00
All prizes will be awarded as outlined with no cash surrender value provided. Substitutions will not be permitted. The Prizes will be non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Before being declared a Winner, the selected entrant shall be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question.
- Bootlegger shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors, or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this Contest, entrants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet, or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Entrants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from utilizing the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest may be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. Bootlegger reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Bootlegger assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Bootlegger webpage or the Bootlegger website (herein collectively referred to as the “Websites”) during and following the promotion of this Contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or email failure. Bootlegger assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, misdirected, or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human, or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. Subject to a contrary ruling by a recognized court of law, if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Bootlegger or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), Bootlegger reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Under no circumstances shall Bootlegger be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information on the Websites (the “Information”) or use of the Websites. Bootlegger makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason.
- Bootlegger and its respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Prize. Each Entrant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, product substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without the permission of Bootlegger. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Bootlegger or for any other reason whatsoever, Bootlegger reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the unawarded portion of the Prize as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned or exchanged after pick-up. Where the prize is a gift card, choices of sizes and colours of products which may be purchased with a gift card are subject to availability at participating Bootlegger stores. No rain checks shall be provided.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries by the end of the Contest Period. All entries become the property of Bootlegger.
- If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more Prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of Prizes available. No more than the advertised number of Prizes (3) will be awarded.
- Bootlegger will share personal information of Entrants with its personnel in connection with their duties in the Contest. Personal information collected in conjunction with this Contest will be used by Bootlegger: (1) to administer the Contest, including notification of the winning Entrants and/or the full name, city, and province of the winning Entrants on a publicly available winners list and/or on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and (2) for future advertising/marketing/promotional efforts of the Sponsor.
- Each Contest entrant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of his/her rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the use of his/her photo by Bootlegger in connection therewith.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of Bootlegger, shall be the sole responsibility of each Winner. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Winner shall be made. Bootlegger denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prize.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected Winner, in order to be eligible to receive his/her Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by Bootlegger which relieves Bootlegger from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to him/her, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Winner’s province or territory of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Bootlegger within five (5) business days of it having been provided to the Winner. Once the Winner has satisfied these requirements, he/she will be entitled to claim his/her Prize.
- Any selected Entrant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Rules will be disqualified and may, at Bootlegger sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Bootlegger contests for a period to be determined by Bootlegger, without prejudice to Bootlegger right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Rules by such Entrant.
- It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to notify Bootlegger in writing at the address indicated above if he/she changes his/her address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Contest Period.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under the current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.
For any questions regarding the Contest, contact Bootlegger, Unit 101 – 4460 Jacombs Road, Richmond, BC V6B 2C5 Attention: Bootlegger Customer Service or email firstname.lastname@example.org